Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yankee Candle jar to Candy Jar


Following is a post by Hannah at We Lived Happily Ever After



I've seen people make candy jars out of mason jars or old salsa jars. Which is a great idea... but I'm not really into mason jars when it comes to decorative jars. I like things to look a little more classy. I wanted to bring this concept to the next level.

After brainstorming a bit, it hit me! 

  

I had a bunch in a cupboard that were almost all used up!

YAY!
 
So here's a really quick way (like only 5 minutes!) to make adorable candy jars with stuff you already have around the house (you can't beat free!) 
  

You'll need:
-Yankee Candle Jar(s) washed out.
-Candle stick(s) -I used some glass ones from the dollar store.
-Super Glue that works on glass -I suggest Gorilla Super Glue,  it works best.


 Trace around the candle stick where you want it to be centered on the bottom of the jar. Glue around the circle you traced, and around the candle stick rim. Now put them together! Cute, huh? 

 

Thank you Yankee Candle for making your jars so CUTE! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment