Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Saturday Brunch at Tosca

Tosca!!!

Did you know I had my very intimate wedding reception at Tosca ??? Yes, I did.
I held the first reception at Tosca Terrace. I will post some of the pictures later on.

Yes, Tosca will always hold a special warm place in my heart, but that will not hold any weight on my reviews.

My comadre ( my kids godmother ) called me Saturday about meeting up for brunch. Her baby just got his shots!!! ( he is two months), so now we could go out!!! My hubby was running some errands, Tosca serves late brunch, so we decided on that.

One thing I love about brunch at Tosca is that we ALWAYS find parking.

The hostess were friendly as usual. The mimosas kept coming.

The food....
My husband fell in love with the steak. I thought it was a little too chewy ( normally is one if my favorite).
The omelette station was a definitely hit for me. Nice and fluffy.
When I went to get food for Albee the flame was off on the chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks ( I had to tell the manager of that area).
Overall I think the food was decent. I have had better food at Tosca.


The drinks...
Weak. The mimosas are good depending on who us making then. They do not have a consistent recipe.
Right before paying we asked for another round. It was pure oj.

The manager.... She was awesome. She allowed my son to take two small pumpkins. She was very nice yo him, when this little two year old was flirting with her and asking her to sit on the bench it was just precious.

The fall decor was really pretty. When Albee got bored I took a walk with him outside to see the pumpkins and that totally bought us another hour at the restaurant.

Overall rating. GOOD.

Here are some pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment