CandidSavvyShopper-Weddings
Home
NYC
Activities
Info-Resources
Westchester
Info-Resources
Family
Rewards Programs
Daily Deal
Coupons
Finance
Party-Ideas
Weddings
Babyshowers
Kids Corner
Reviews
Recalls
Freebies
Birthday Freebies
About Me
My favorite Blogs
Disclosure
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Winter Sample Sale
8:28 PM
Events
No comments
January 6th, 2013
Gowns and accessories up to 70% off!
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
No Appointments. First come, first to get the dress!
Gabriella New York Bridal Salon
400 W. 14th st. Ste. 2A
New York, NY 10014
Price: Free
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
A Sock Monkey Baby Shower
I love this babyshower theme: A Sock Monkey Baby Shower This is from ProjectNursery.com
Jewelry Care Guide
Jewelry Care Guide This from the website: triciascloset.com http://triciascloset.com/store/customer-info/jewelry-care-guide/ J...
New York City to host smartphone hunt for big
Have you heard of the NYC fancy Easter Egg Hunt? It started today. I had actually forgotten about until I bumped into one. This one is out...
Lovestamped.com Affordable Cute Mommy pendants
I love Mommy pendants. I have a cute initial one that I bought in a little jewelry store in Larchmont, New York. I h...
Amy Atlas DIY Vase Cover | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide Magazine
Amy Atlas DIY Vase Cover | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide Magazine From SWEET DESIGNS by Amy Atlas. Copyright ...
NYC Bridal Gown Store Directory
NYC Bridal Gown Store Directory Thanks for New York Magazine for putting this great list together 57Grand.com All the gowns on th...
Wedding Parties Events - Crate and Barrel
The Wedding Parties Events - Crate and Barrel Hosted By: Crate&Barrel If you're about to be married, we're throwi...
Wedding Registries
Bed Bath & Beyond Registry Bloomingdales Wedding Registry Crate & Barrel Wedding Registry Dillard’s Wedding Registry Kohl’s We...
Panty Cupcake Favors for Bachlorette Party
This is the cutest idea!!! This will go great with a Victoria Secret theme Bachlorette party!!! (This was my theme!!, but I cant find my p...
Brides Against Breast Cancer
Brides Against Breast Cancer Sunday, November 4th, 2012 11am – 1pm Sunday, November 4th 2012 1pm – 7pm Manhattan Penthouse on...
Recent Posts
Labels
Accessories
(5)
Announcement
(1)
Baby
(4)
Babyshower
(7)
Cake
(1)
Checklist
(4)
DIY
(13)
Events
(20)
Favor Ideas
(6)
Freebies
(4)
Gift Ideas
(2)
Invitations
(2)
Jewerly
(2)
NYC
(1)
Recipes
(1)
Resources
(7)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2013
(2)
▼
January
(2)
Winter Sample Sale
Winter Sample Sale
►
2012
(78)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(48)
►
September
(14)
Recent Posts
Sample Text
Download
My Blog List
The Wedding Chicks
This Assyrian wedding ended with fireworks over the Chicago skyline
2 days ago
On to Baby
Expecting Couple Stacey and Jon in Temecula, California
12 years ago
Powered by
Blogger
.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment